Monday, January 9, 2012

Commandment No. 1: Thou Shall Get Started!

Teri and I have been talking about this blog for over a year. I have jumped on the "there is no time like the present" bandwagon and love Teri's "do it now or regret it forever" attitude. So, we are up and running!

Teri will share her own unique, special reasons for wanting to do this blog but mine are this...I'm a full time lawyer...a full time wife...and a full time (can you say"overtime") mother. I love my life but it's VERY full. But I'm always asked about how I manage to "have it all." First, I'm not sure I do, but if I do, it's because of a lot of hard work and the support of my friends and family.

This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts, my dreams and my ideas for how you too can try to have it all. I promise to be "raw and real." It won't always be pretty but it will always be honest.

Just bear in mind, this is a blog about my real life. There will be good days and bad days...there will be  laughter and some tears...but there will always be hope and faith, because tomorrow can always be  better than today and the limits of your life are non-existent!

Good luck and fasten your seat belts because the train is about to depart the station!

-Claudia

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.
    Congratulations Claudia and Teri.
    Both of you are so talented,
    I know this comment, while the first for this blog, will be one of many more to come.
    Good luck. Much sucess.
    I'll be reading regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia, it's awesome! Well written ( right to the point) and sensitive. Who wouldn't want to follow you in this journey? Both me and your dad are already in and so proud to be invited. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Claudia! I always admire how you seem to do it all so well. Really looking forward to reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Molly! Appreciate the encouragement!
    - claudia

    ReplyDelete